You really wanna know more about me? Get the full scoop by adding me as a Facebook friend...or just email and ask. I don't have many secrets. For now, here are 6 things you should know about me...
1. I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY...a town with a football and hockey problem. I have tremendously strong back muscles from shoveling snow since I was four. I think chicken wings are a food group.
2. I went to college at Syracuse University in upstate NY. I majored in broadcast news and will be paying off loans until I'm in my mid-70's.
3. At one point, I lived or worked in 7 different cities in 10 years. I've been around, and Northwest Arkansas is a pretty good place to live.
4. I love what I do. It's not even work to me...the chance to make you smile when you wake up or drive to work in the morning is a blessing, and I'm honored you give me a chance to do it everyday. I can't think of a better way to make a living. And remember, if you don't listen, I don't eat.
5. Previous jobs: stocking shelves in a grocery store, drawing triptiks at the AAA, driving a forklift in a food warehouse and yes, I was a campus cop in college. Now you know why I like radio so much.
6. I'm easy to talk to, but if you see me around town I look mean. Serial-killer mean. Like I might punch the first person that gets close enough to me. That's just the way I look, though...say hi anyway. I promise I won't growl at you...
The Utah Jazz mascot recently messed with some Houston Rockets fans and then things got out of control when the fan poured his beer over the mascot's head. Is this fight real? Possibly. Is it fake? Probably...but's it's definitely funny:
Two shirtless German guys pull off one of the greatest live news videobombs ever. And BTW...that's the furriest microphone I've ever seen.
San Francisco mash-up master DJ Earworm has squeezed the biggest pop hits of 2013 into his United State of Pop 2013. It's excellent:
The San Diego Chargers cheerleaders had better step up their game because there's a grandpa out in the stands who's out-dancing and out-sexying them.
A Chicago news anchor recently decided to ruin Christmas for any kids who may have been watching. Nice going. [Warning: This is not safe for kids who believe in Santa]