You really wanna know more about me? Get the full scoop by adding me as a Facebook friend...or just email and ask. I don't have many secrets. For now, here are 6 things you should know about me...
1. I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY...a town with a football and hockey problem. I have tremendously strong back muscles from shoveling snow since I was four. I think chicken wings are a food group.
2. I went to college at Syracuse University in upstate NY. I majored in broadcast news and will be paying off loans until I'm in my mid-70's.
3. At one point, I lived or worked in 7 different cities in 10 years. I've been around, and Northwest Arkansas is a pretty good place to live.
4. I love what I do. It's not even work to me...the chance to make you smile when you wake up or drive to work in the morning is a blessing, and I'm honored you give me a chance to do it everyday. I can't think of a better way to make a living. And remember, if you don't listen, I don't eat.
5. Previous jobs: stocking shelves in a grocery store, drawing triptiks at the AAA, driving a forklift in a food warehouse and yes, I was a campus cop in college. Now you know why I like radio so much.
6. I'm easy to talk to, but if you see me around town I look mean. Serial-killer mean. Like I might punch the first person that gets close enough to me. That's just the way I look, though...say hi anyway. I promise I won't growl at you...
I guess you make the most of what's available to you in life, but this seems a little dangerous. And dirty.
A husband comes home to his cheating wife just as her lover tries to escape from the couple's apartment in his underwear. It's a scene commonly seen in sitcoms and movies, but this actually happened recently in Brazil as laughing neighbors watched the entire scene unfold. Of course it was caught on camera...
This is insane...how much practice did this take? How many times did they have to record it before it went in??
Help these people if you can...donate to the Salvation Army by texting "storm" to 80888 and make a $10 donation.
If you're a fitness buff and you're making an exercise video in your apartment, it would be a good idea to tell your roommate to keep the bathroom door closed. Just sayin.' Check out the :20 mark.